So, you’re interested in new countertops but aren’t sure where to begin. We’ve got you covered. Our team at Bad Lizard Granite & Quartz are experts in the natural stone countertop fabrication and installation industry. You should be able to confidently choose which option is best for you when it comes to different countertop materials.
We provide a vast array of stone slab selections tailored to every customer. Home of West Virginia’s largest indoor selection of natural and engineered stone slabs, you can confidently choose us for your countertop fabrication and installation needs.
With more options to choose from comes a higher chance of making your specific wants a reality. Our team makes sure that we meet your individualized dreams and budget.
HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN DIFFERENT COUNTERTOP MATERIALS
- Clarify your countertop goals: Is your countertop for the bathroom or kitchen? Somewhere else in the house? It’s essential to clarify your ideal countertop goals and how you envision the result. Think about how you will use your countertops, and consider how much maintenance you’re willing to do. Pick a material that best accommodates the amount of space you use. Also, identify your budgeting goals while you figure out your countertop goals – best to keep things realistic.
- Narrow down your options: Conduct research to gain an understanding of what you’d like – from colors, style, patterns to, of course, material. Once you have your countertop goal in mind, figure out your options. Other aspects to consider include essentials like practical elements, design, porous materials, durability, easiness of cleaning, theme, etc.
- Call in a natural stone countertop expert (hint, hint – Bad Lizard): Need help narrowing down your options? Whether you need guidance or you know exactly what you want, call in an expert who can guarantee to get the job done right. Put a list of questions together and reach out to us. We love hearing from customers and getting new customers! Bad Lizard has over 35 years of experience with customer satisfaction. We treat your countertop project as if it were for our own home. From questions to project ideas and everything in between, you can rely on Bad Lizard for your countertop needs.
KNOW YOUR COUNTERTOP OPTIONS AT BAD LIZARD
No two slabs are the same. With each unique slab comes a different natural appearance. Natural stone countertops are long-lasting and durable while increasing the value of your home.
At Bad Lizard, we provide stones for you to choose from:
- Granite: Known for its robustness and variety of colors and textures. It’s a versatile choice that works wonders in kitchens.
- Quartz: An engineered stone. Its small crystals bound with resin reinforce the resilience of the material.
- Marble: An igneous stone with a wide variety of colors and hues that brings an elegant look to your kitchen or bathroom.
- Soapstone: Made from quarried stone with a high talc content.
We also offer the option of remnants. Remnants are considered to be leftover stone materials comprised of a specific bundle that isn’t large enough for a full-size kitchen project. Also, they’re an inexpensive alternative that adds value to bathrooms and fireplaces.
DIFFERENT COUNTERTOP MATERIALS | BAD LIZARD GRANITE AND QUARTZ
We understand that choosing between different countertop materials can be an overwhelming process. At Bad Lizard, we want you to feel comfortable with your countertop decision-making. It’s our job to instill confidence in your next project.
Let’s find you a material that’s right for your countertop needs. Contact us today for a personal countertop appointment: 304-472-6483