Think about how you and your family use your kitchen countertops. What about your bathroom countertops? Choosing a countertop for your kitchen or bathroom can come with a lot of variables – space preferences, maintenance work required for upkeep, colors and style that fit your home, etc.
From potential scratches, varying moisture levels, to handling hot materials like a pizza out of the oven, it can be challenging to make up your mind on which material is perfect for your home.
It’s safe to say that you need to choose a stone that’s going to make you happy – and we can help you with that. We specialize in custom fabrication of natural and engineered stone surfaces for your home improvement projects.
Keep calm and let your premier countertop provider guide you as you choose a countertop that fits your budget. Read below for tips on choosing the best countertop for your budget.
YOUR COUNTERTOP OPTIONS
Bad Lizard provides stone slab options suited for every customer. Home of West Virginia’s largest indoor selection of natural and engineered stone slabs, you can confidently choose us for your countertop fabrication and installation needs.
With more options to choose from comes a greater chance of making your specific wants a reality. Our team makes certain that we meet your individualized needs, desires and budget.
Materials provided by Bad Lizard
No two slabs are the same. With each unique slab comes a different natural appearance. Natural stone countertops are long-lasting and durable. They can also increase the value of your home.
At Bad Lizard, we provide stones for you to choose from:
- Granite: Granite is known for its robustness and variety of colors and textures. It’s a versatile choice that works wonders in kitchens. This stone is also stain, heat and scratch-resistant.
- Quartz: Quartz is an engineered stone that is highly durable and does not require sealing. Its small crystals bound with resin reinforce the resilience of the material. Other benefits include being low maintenance and stain-resistant.
- Marble: Marble colors are known for having a classic style and are white, black, golden, red or even brown. The material itself isn’t as heavy-duty as granite, but it is still known to be a sturdy choice. Other benefits include being heat-resistant and being great for bakers as it maintains cool temperatures on the countertop.
- Soapstone: Soapstone colors are dark green, gray to black. It’s a softer material, leaving a more susceptible chance for scratches and deep indentations. Other benefits include the material aging well, being heat and water-resistant and it’s easily repairable.
HOW TO CHOOSE A COUNTERTOP THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET
When it comes to choosing the right countertop for you, consider your budget and the style you’d like for your home.
We suggest that you consider the following when it comes to your installation cost factors:
- Type of material chosen
- Grade of the granite
- Color and pattern
- Preferred edges (straight, bevel, rounded, etc.)
- The complexity of labor to fabricate
When we purchase our stones, we get them in bundles of six to 10 slabs consecutively cut from the same block of stone. This allows us to create custom fabricated countertops for your project that ensures the specific look you want.
We talk the talk, but do we walk the walk? Why, of course, we do. See what Bad Lizard can do for you and browse through our pictures of what we’ve done for others. Click below to see samples of our work:
PREMIER COUNTERTOP INSTALLER | BAD LIZARD
We want you to find a countertop that fits your budget needs and looks good, too. Let our friendly and knowledgeable staff help you with those goals.
Come to Bad Lizard for your stone surface needs. We strive to provide you with our three foundational pillars of Quality, Selection and Professionalism. We take our work seriously and treat each project as if it’s for a home of our own.
We’ll be happy to hear from you and can’t wait to get started on your next project together! Give us a call today: 304-472-6483